200 Hour Meditation teacher Training (Level 1 teacher Training)
This is our 100% online meditation teacher training program.
Graduates of the 200 Hour Meditation teacher Training have:
- Built successful careers teaching meditation workshops and classes all over the world.
- Brought on regular, recurring clients. Clients include global corporations, yoga studios, and private individuals.
- Changed not only their own lives but the lives of thousands of people.
- Graduates from this program become successful, effective, and fulfilled meditation teachers.
Next session starts February 1st, 2022. Space is limited.
Vedic Meditation Mastery (Level 2 teacher training)
A course covering the deeper aspects of Vedic philosophy, advanced meditation techniques, integration of spiritual experience with modern philosophy and science, personal development, and coaching.
This course can be taken for personal development or advanced meditation certification. It covers all the prerequisites for Vedic Meditation teacher training.
- Develop your meditation to include the experience and integration of the infinite.
- Train your body and mind to be a conduit for Spiritual Experience + the perfect home for Pure Consciousness
- Cultivate your nervous system so you can maintain Peak Experiences on a regular basis.
- Deepen your Meditation Experience by learning advanced Meditation Techniques including instruction in the Siddhis.
- Learn the Great Teachings of the Vedic Masters and How the wisdom of the Vedas nourished and Enriches our Experience of the World
- Receive Dedicated Attention as you train to Overcome what has been holding you back from your highest potential.
- COVERS ALL PREREQUISITES FOR VEDIC MEDITATION TEAHER TRAINING IN BALI. June 2022.
Start Now. Registration open till October 1st, 2021. Space is limited.
Vedic Meditation Mastery$5,000.00
1800 Hour Vedic Meditation Teacher Training (Level 3 teacher training)
Every person is born with an innate capacity for greatness. Transcendence and enlightenment are our birthright but very few will realize their true potential without a teacher. Vedic Meditation Teacher Training is your opportunity to become that teacher and give the world a profound gift.
The course consists of four components:
- Mental and physical conditioning to transform you into a perfect vessel for the expansion of knowledge and pure consciousness. You will become strong, limber and clear energetic blocks in your body. You will let go of toxic habits that have held you back. Every day you will engage in a progressive program of fitness that includes the strengthening the subtle body.
- Expansion of the heart and senses through a deeper program of meditation, pranayama and yoga. This will take your experience of consciousness expansion to a level of integration that you have never previously experienced. Your awareness will become sharp, your heart will be open and powerful, your breath will enhance your bodily energy. You will feel alive in the universe. You will begin the process of surrender that leads to true mastery of the body and the senses.
- Rigorous application of knowledge and wisdom. You will become conversant in the greatest understandings of the masters of the vedic tradition. You will challenge, integrate, and expand these thoughts through logical inquiry and the lens of science. You will be expected to lift your intellect to its highest level and stretch your thinking in new ways. You will expand your capacity for memorization, logical exposition, elucidation of complex ideas, and crystallizing them into powerful and truthful teachings. A modern vedic teacher cannot afford to be an intellectual lightweight. We will be guided at all times by the sanskrit aphorism “Satyam Eva Jayate!” -Truth alone triumphs. We only care about that which is true because truth is eternal. The bright diamond of your intellect will shine forth and you’ll let go of any limiting ideas, dogma, self doubt, and ignorance that has stopped you from shining.
- Expansion and growth in your career as a Vedic Meditation teacher after you graduate. Once you’ve completed the VMTT, you’ll not only be a Vedic Meditation teacher but you’ll be empowered with a toolkit to be a powerful vehicle for change, mentor and guide. You’ll be an expert leader in your community. You’ll have deep understanding of the Vedic traditions, culture, teachings and guidance. You’ll also have access to The Veda Center career path program, an opportunity to enter the first phase of your teaching journey at our events as a guide and teacher.
During the immersive retreat you will be fully supported and guided by your teachers. You will let go of all responsibilities and have the time and space to let your True Self unfold and flourish.
Accepting Applications. Next immersive retreat begins June 1, 2022.