Become a meditation teacher
If you’re a yoga teacher looking to enhance your offerings then this course will help you. If you’re looking to start a meditation practice, then this is for you. If you are looking to deepen your own knowledge and experience, this program will get you there.
Graduates of our teacher training programs have:
- Built successful careers teaching meditation workshops and classes all over the world.
- Brought on regular, recurring clients. Clients include global corporations, yoga studios, and private individuals.
- Changed not only their own lives but the lives of thousands of people.
- Graduates from this program become successful, effective, and fulfilled meditation teachers.
This meditation teacher training covers everything you need to know to teach meditation. You will become an expert in teaching four categories of meditation. Present Moment Awareness, Calm Focus, Transcendence/Self-Discovery, and Energized Body and Mind meditations. This course is practical, and hands-on. ‘
We cover the philosophy, science, and business of being a teacher. You will practice teaching many methods of meditation throughout the training. You will build confidence in your abilities as a teacher. You will develop a library of techniques that you can use to start your own teaching practice right away.
Learning to Teach 4 Categories of Meditation
The four experiences are Present Moment Awareness, Calm Focus, Energized Body & Mind, and Transcendence/Self Discovery.
Clear, Complete Training
This training has been designed to be as close to in person training as possible, while still providing the flexibility to allow you to live and work at home.
Throughout this training you will be meditating a lot and you will be clearing out deep rooted stresses to better be able to teach the techniques.
Community and World Wide Teaching Opportunities
With this training we are creating a global community of teachers and students seeking to better themselves and the world through meditation.
I’ve been practicing meditation since I was a 4 years old. In fact, my mother was on a 6-month meditation retreat while she was pregnant with me. In a sense, I was meditating before I was even born. In my life I’ve done many things. I’ve been a musical recording artist. I’ve worked corporate jobs in advertising and sales training. I’ve used my training in biology and agriculture to help people in developing countries. Along the way I met my wife Liddy who is my partner, co-creator, and mother to our 4 children.
In 2008, at the height of the global financial crisis, I left the security of a well-paying job to take training as a meditation teacher. My wife was pregnant with our second daughter and we had no backup plan. At the time I had no idea how I was going to support my growing family but I knew that I had to follow my life’s calling. The knowledge passed on to me during my teacher training was profound but when I graduated I had no money. My wife was a month away from giving birth, and I had to hit the ground running. Many of the people I met didn’t believe that “meditation teacher” was even a real occupation. Despite facing many challenges together, we thrived. I’ve now taught thousands of people worldwide, including many well-known names, and some of my personal heroes.
This is the training I wish was available to me when I got started. It is the culmination of everything I’ve learned as a teacher, a guide, a coach, and as father. This shows you how to support yourself and those you care for through meaningful work. As a meditation teacher, you are supporting yourself by helping others to grow.
I’m going to teach you how to find students. I’ll train you to teach them to meditate in a way that fits their mind-type. You’ll learn how to deal with all their concerns and questions. You’ll learn how to overcome your own fears and grow in confidence and charisma. You’ll know how to make it all fit together. You’ll be making a great living without compromising any of your values.
Who should take this training?
You’re A Knowledge Seeker
- You want to become a master meditator but have no aspirations to teach regularly.
- You want to know much more about the four central types of meditation and push your daily meditation practice to deeper level.
- You are looking to understand the depths of what meditation is and isn’t and, of course, learn how to meditate yourself.
You’re A Wellness Professional
- You work in the wellness field—maybe you’re a yoga teacher or a mental health professional.
- You know how powerful meditation can be, and you want to learn to teach it so you can create more professional opportunities.
- You want your clients to sleep more soundly, live with less stress or anxiety, and enjoy a deep quality of living that only meditating can provide.
Teaching Is Your Calling
- You’ve experienced the profound effects meditation has in your own life and are eager to share the practice with as many people as possible.
- You want to help friends, family members, colleagues, and even strangers live on a deeper, more meaningful level.
- You want them to thrive, living the happiest, most connected, and most fulfilled version of their life—and you’re ready to play an instrumental role in making that happen.
Get access for a full 6 months.
All payments processed securely through Stripe, Paypal, or Square
Enrollment is open now. Maximum 50 students. 1st week is available as soon as you sign up and the rest of the training will become available on April 1st 2021.
- Will I get a certificate upon completion of this training? When you complete this training, you will receive Level 1 Meditation Teacher certification. We certify our graduates to teach to teach 12 meditation techniques. We are non-dogmatic and we teach meditation techniques matched to mind-type. There are four fundamental meditative experiences. Present Moment Awareness, Calm Focus, Energized Body & Mind and Transcendence/Self Discovery.
- What if I can’t free up time to watch the course material? If you spend 2 hours per day meditating and working on the training material then you will graduate in 100 days. You are welcome to take it slower and spend less time each day. This course is self paced. You have 200 days (more than 6 months) to complete all the requirements to graduate. You can complete it in as few as 100 days or as many as 200 days. It’s your choice. If you decide to go slower then you will only need about an hour each day devoted to study. This includes meditation, lectures, and assignments.
- What if I start the training and can’t complete it, don’t like it or want to stop for some reason. Can I get a refund? On the very first day of the training you will get an outline of the entire course. You will be able to take the course for one week to see if it is a good fit for you. In the first week we will go deep getting to know the four categories of meditation. In week two we will begin to learn to teach. You can request a refund within the first 7 days after sale and get a refund with no questions asked.
- What is the deadline to register for each 200 hr onlineTeacher Training session? Registration for each session will remain open for two weeks after the start date. We cap our classes at 50 students so classes often sell out. We recommend signing up early to guarantee your spot.
- Are the daily lessons pre recorded? What is the format? The lessons are pre-recorded video with quizzes and assignments. We augment our recorded material with live Q&As via video. We are also very active on the course forums.
- How is the homework organized? Throughout the training you will do both short quizzes and longer assessments. We will also give you a recommended reading list and a meditation program that you will need to follow. After you learn to teach a technique you will upload a video of yourself teaching that technique. Each week you will improve your skills as a teacher. By the end of the training you will be an expert.
- Is there much live interaction with the instructors? Yes. We’ll be doing live-streamed Q&As during the training. We interact with students on the forums. We also give feedback on select teaching assignments.
- Do you offer any payment plans? Yes! After you add the course to your shopping cart check out our two payment plan options and see which is best for you. We use two payment plan partners: PayPal credit and Partial.ly. If you are in dire financial circumstances you may apply for a scholarship. We offer a limited number of full scholarships to all our courses. If you feel that you may qualify for a scholarship you may apply here.
- The 200 hour on-line Meditation Teacher Training course sounds amazing! Can I teach Vedic Meditation once I complete this training? No. This training certifies you to teach the four categories of meditation listed above. Vedic Meditation Teacher training (VMTT) is an intensive program. It takes 1800 hours of training in a retreat setting. The two courses are complementary but have different goals. We will credit your full 200 hr course fee towards VMTT if you decide to do both. See our page on this site that describes the path to becoming a Vedic Meditation teacher.
- What about teaching Vipassana, Zen, Shambhala, TM, kundalini-yoga? Those schools all have their own proprietary teacher training programs. If that’s the path you want to take then you should talk to them. This 200 hour teacher training is perfect for independent teachers. It covers everything you need to know to be an excellent meditation teacher. Our program is complimentary to any other training you take. Some meditation schools are more philosophical than practical. We favor a hands -on approach. After graduating with us teachers are ready teach with confidence, integrity, and knowledge.
- I have a question that you haven’t answered! Great! Contact us and we’ll try to answer it.